PMP is seeking a highly motivated Regional VP Sales Rep who has experience selling to the financial services industry—particularly community/regional banks and credit unions.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record growing market share through the execution of solutions-based, value driven, sales activities with prospective clients. He/she will have an extensive network of community/regional bank and credit union executives at the C-suite level. The ideal candidate will also have outstanding communication skills and a relentless commitment to superior customer service with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position requires someone who can work autonomously while effectively collaborating with colleagues at all levels. He/she must have outstanding relationship building skills and a reputation commensurate with an outstanding brand. Proficiency with presentation tools is a must.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy and business plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets within a defined market.
- Develop sales and marketing material to effectively convey the PMP value proposition.
- Analyze market data to prioritize prospects.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with state bankers associations and other strategic partners.
- Promote the company at state, regional and national conferences and other events.
- Prepare weekly status reports on sales and track all activities in Salesforce.
- Facilitate the development of SOWs, MSAs and other key agreements.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve/expand collateral across print and digital platforms.
- Track and analyze offerings/benefits/value proposition of competitors.
REQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Competitive, results-driven and proactive
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to articulate, synthesize and deliver corporate strategic and product specific messages.
- Goal oriented and proven track record of meeting goals with minimal direction
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience presenting to C-Level executives and boards
- Meets sales goals and objectives
- Develop strategies to utilize key industry contacts
- Negotiate, structure and close deals with integrity while meeting customer expectations and the company’s ability to deliver
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years selling to financial institutions
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
Up to 75%.
PROMONTORY MORTGAGEPATH LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN